Having trouble with your HVAC systems? It is frustrating to encounter reduced airflow and poor comfort to start with. What’s worse, the high energy bills tend to rub salt into the metaphorical wound. But before you blame your heat pump or other HVAC systems themselves, it may be worthwhile to see if the ductwork is the cause of your comfort woes.
See, your HVAC system can work as hard as it wants to, but if the ducts aren’t in decent shape, you won’t enjoy the benefits of your system’s hard work. What’s worse, it can actually hurt your system in the long run too! Your ductwork is vital to your comfort and to the use of your home comfort systems. So how can you tell if your ducts are the source of the issue? We have the answer to this question and the solution too!
Indicators That There is a Problem With Your Ducts
How can you get any idea if and when your ductwork is having problems? They aren’t visible so it isn’t like you can look them over. We can help confirm when your ducts are hurting but we can also provide you with warning signs to help you figure out when to reach out to us.
- The air coming out of your vents is unusually dirty
- You have hot and cold spots throughout the home.
- Airflow in some rooms or areas is weaker than in others
- Energy bills are on the rise.
- You know the issue isn’t with your HVAC system because you just had it checked.
Solving Your Ductwork Troubles
If you have a hunch that your comfort troubles are originating with a problem in your ducts, it is worthwhile to talk to a technician and get a service appointment. Here is what our team can offer you to address any issues within your ductwork.
- Air duct testing: Firstly, we need to be sure what and where the issue is! We do this through the use of air duct testing which allows us to identify any leaks or other problems in your ducts. From there we can make a well-informed decision on the best solution.
- Air duct repairs: If there is a leak in your ductwork, it means that you’ll need duct repair in New Bern, NC. Duct repairs are going to be the most effective way to seal up leaks in the ducts that would otherwise hinder your comfort. Professionals are going to be the best people to provide this service so your system isn’t harmed further.
- Air duct cleaning: Sometimes, air ducts don’t have a leak that is hindering the airflow. In some cases, there is enough build-up in your ducts to slow things down. That’s why we also provide air duct cleaning to address large amounts of buildup that may be ruining your comfort and your indoor air quality.
Whether your home comfort trouble is caused by an HVAC issue or a problem within your ductwork, you can count on us to provide an effective solution.
Get The Airtech Advantage when your schedule your appointment with Airtech Mechanical Services, Inc.