Your heater is about to become the star of the show in your home. After all, temperatures are starting to drop, leaving your home far cooler than before. Warm sweaters and hot drinks can only do so much when the temperatures get a little too cold for comfort. That is what your heating system is for–to help keep things comfortable, no matter how cold it gets.
You need to keep your heater in great working order so it can provide for your comfort when you need it. That makes it important to do everything possible to help your Kinston, NC heating system get the job done. One of the best things you can do is make sure it gets its annual maintenance.
What Maintenance Can Do For Your Comfort
Maintenance is optimal when it is done on a regular, yearly basis. Here is why you need to make sure that it is taken care of annually:
- Efficiency: Did you know that your heater is at risk of losing some of its efficiency each year that it goes without a tune-up? It’s true! This means that regular maintenance can help to improve your system efficiency and keep it where it needs to be. In fact, regular tune-ups can help your heater maintain up to 95% of its original efficiency level over the course of its lifespan.
- Operation: Regular maintenance helps your heating system operate effectively too. By addressing any small troubles within your system, it can help to improve your heater’s operation. This is because those small problems won’t be able to hinder the process of heating the home anymore.
- Repair frequency: Yearly maintenance can help to reduce your repair needs. Instead of needing repairs for your system every year, you woukd only need to get your system fixed every few years, if at all.
- Repair price: The price of the repairs that do pop up is also something maintenance can help with–namely, it can help keep them far more affordable than they might have been otherwise.
- Safety: Whether you have a furnace or a heat pump, safety is a priority. Maintenance will help to ensure that you are running a heater that is both effective and safe because it can address any problems they may present safety hazards later.
- Lifespan: Last but not least, mainteance will help your heating system last the longest possible number of years. Rather than barely reachcing the 10-year mark before needing replacement, your heater may glide up to the 15-year mark, giving you more usage from your initial investment.
Maintenance has the potential to be extremely helpful to your home comfort. However, this only applies if this service is performed by a professional technician, not an amateur. The technicians on our team are trained and experienced with all types of heating systems so we can provide the service you need.
Haven’t gotten maintenance done on your heater yet? Not to worry! We are here to provide when you need us. Contact Airtech Mechanical Services, Inc. to schedule an appointment. Get The Airtech Advantage today.